Lutsenko: New Premier’s name to be announced after Yatsenyuk’s resignation statement
Head of parliamentary faction of pro-presidential party says the MPs discuss candidacies for Prime Minister
Yuriy Lutsenko, leader of the parliamentary faction of Petro Poroshenko’s Bloc, said that the name of the candidate for Prime Minister will be voiced out after Arseniy Yatsenyuk officially states that he resigns.
Previously, the Head of the Cabinet said there are three options to finish the political crisis in Ukraine: keep the parliamentary coalition alive, shape the new Government and coalition or hold an early parliamentary election.
In February, the Ukrainian Parliament slammed Yatsenyuk's government for inefficient performance, but failed to disband the Cabinet.
Historian: Ukrainian nationalists never took part in Holocaust 27 September, 20:43
Poroshenko urges Parliament to vote for dismissal of oath-breaking judges 28 September, 07:45
Parliamentary hearing timed to Babi Yar’s 75th anniversary underway in Kyiv 27 September, 16:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars