Lutsenko: Key version of Sheremet's murder - revenge for his professional activities
On Monday Lutsenko intends to hear first data received from FBI experts, who are involved in investigation
Key version of the investigation of the journalist Pavel Sheremet murder is revenge for his professional activities,- stated Ukrainian prosecutir general on 112 Ukraine TV channel.
"Now the investigation is considering all versions, but the key is considered the revenge related to his professional activity. Now we are conducting primary investigations, obtaining the testimony of those who lived in the area, interviewing witnesses, including the infamous Russian channel ", - he said.
On Monday Lutsenko intends to hear the first data received from the American FBI experts, who are involved in the investigation and examination - explosive-technical and video.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars