Lutsenko doesn't want to remain in post of Prosecutor General longer than 1.5 years
"I understand what is necessary to do on this post, but I will not stay long, I have different views in my life"
Yuriy Lutsenko does not want to remain in the post of Prosecutor General longer than 1.5 years. He stated this answering the journalists’ question after the Parliament's session.
"I accepted the offer of Petro Poroshenko about my appointment and immediately said that I see it as a period of up to 1.5 years. I don’t feel as a prosecutor in my soul and in my life. I understand what is necessary to do on this post, but I will not stay long, I have different views in my life. I will do everything to fulfill the tasks set by society and the President, but it’s for 1.5 years. During this time, I want some new persons to grow up under my protection to create the new European institution,” - Lutsenko said.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars