Long-time Kremlin’s ally not to support anti-Russia sanctions
Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev did not support sanctions against Russia
President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has criticized the West that imposed sanctions against Russia, voicing the official position of the state.
In addition, Azerbaijan does not support sanctions against Iran, according to nv.ua.
"Azerbaijan has always opposed sanctions imposed on Iran and Russia. We openly expressed our position on this matter", Aliyev said on August 8 at a meeting with leaders of the Russian Federation and Iran in Baku.
EU Council not to impose sanctions against Russia because of Syria 17 October, 20:36
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars