Lithuanian-Polish-Ukrainian brigade joins Brave Band drills
The exercise takes place in Lublin, Poland
Troopers from Ukraine, Poland and Lithuania take part in Brave Band international military drills. Commanders of the LITPOLUKRBRIG joint brigade joined the military exercises, Ukraine’s Defense Ministry reported (Yevropeiska Pravda).
The drills will last for two weeks; about a hundred of officers from Lithuania, Poland and Ukraine are to gain skills of managing military units during peacekeeping operations.
Since the official launch of the brigade, Brave Band has been its first practical exercise aiming to prepare servicemen from the three countries for work in common combat environment.
LITPOLUKRBRIG is a planned multinational brigade consisting of units from the Lithuanian, Polish and Ukrainian armies, aimed at strategic partnership and military cooperation between the countries. An agreement on its creation was signed in November 2009; the unit itself was eventually formed in September 2014.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars