Lithuania urges not to buy energy from Russia and Belarus
Lithuania urged Latvia, Estonia, Poland and Finland not to buy energy from electro stations in Belarus and Russia
Lithuania urges not to buy energy from Russia and Belarus because they are dangerous for the environment
Minister of Energy of Lithuania Rocas Mosyulis says, nuclear plants in Russia and Belarus cause danger to the wnvirontment, says Delfi.
Also, Minister added this nuclear plants create unhealthy competition on the market.
"We have to give a signal electro energy, produced with violations of International regulations, wound’s be accepted in European Union", - says Rocas Mosyulis.
Ministers of three Baltic countries discuss possibility of building of nuclear electro plant on their territory.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case