The overall voters turnout made 72,16 percent. 17.4 million British voted for the exit from the EU, while another 16.1 million wanted the country to preserve the country’s EU membership.
20:15 28.04.2017 $1.5 billion of confiscated funds transferred to State Treasury Service, — Lutsenko
17:46 28.04.2017 Police conducted training in Kyiv metro: Officers were "freeing hostages" and "searching for explosives"
Life After the Voting: EU Referendum Outcome (online)
Live broadcast of the most important news, details on what happened and what's still to come
European Parliament launched procedure to lift Le Pen immunity 26 April, 21:33
- UKRAINE TOP 20:15$1.5 billion of confiscated funds transferred to State Treasury Service, — Lutsenko
- UKRAINE TOP 19:31Eurovision2107 performers: Kristian Kostov from Bulgaria
- SPORT19:27Boxing: Joshua turns out to be 4 kg heavier than Klitschko
- UKRAINE TOP 18:56Eurovision2107 performers: Jacques Houdek from Croatia
- UKRAINE TOP 18:55Crypt of Alexander of Macedon times found in Crimea near Kerch bridge
- SOCIETY18:49More tickets for Eurovision to come to sale in soon
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:19Military vehicle blew up in ATO zone, one soldier died
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:54Russia illegally extracts three billion cubic meters of Ukrainian gas in Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 17:46Police conducted training in Kyiv metro: Officers were "freeing hostages" and "searching for explosives"
- SOCIETY17:25Eurovision2017 performers: Slavko Kalezić from Montenegro
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine