Le Pen needs to visit East of Ukraine to see consequences of "Russian world"
"I think she does not have enough foreign policy experience to qualitatively assess the situation", says Ukrainian MP
French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen needs to pay a visit to the east of Ukraine, to let her see the impact of the "Russian world" on other countries. This was reported by People's Deputy from the Petro Poroshenko Block Iryna Fryz on the 112 Ukraine TV channel.
"Ms. Le Pen needs to visit Ukraine, in particular, the eastern part of our country, where she will have the opportunity to see the consequences of the "Russian world" for other countries. I believe that she does not have sufficient foreign policy experience to qualitatively assess the situation that has developed in Ukraine. A migration problem that lies at the heart of her election program, unfortunately, was established by the Russian Federation due to the bombing of civilian population centers in Syria," said the People's Deputy.
She added: "The fact that she is not properly evaluating the threat for France from the Russian Federation shows that she lacks experience in terms of foreign policy."
Security Service requests Foreign Ministry to ban entry for Le Pen 4 January, 11:35
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany