Lawsuit between Ukraine and Russia to be considered by Istanbul court
The main issue is "Tamanskyi" tanker ownership
The lawsuit between Ukraine and Russia on the "Tamanskyi" tanker will be considered by the 2nd Civil Administrative Court of Istanbul Asian part on March 3, reported State Agency of Fisheries.
In addition, the "Tamanskyi" issue was included to the agenda of the presidents of Ukraine and Turkey negotiations scheduled for spring 2016.
Earlier it was reported that European Court examines more than 14 000 lawsuits against Ukraine
Recall, December 14, 2015 due to the prompt action of Ukraine’s State Agency of Fisheries and KMRP Company management the illegal sale of the vessel at the auction had been stopped. The seller was an executive service of Yalov town, and the ship was put up for auction because of the artificial debt claimed by the charterer.
January 5, 2016 four Ukrainian sailors arrived to the ship which was left unattended in the port of Istanbul and formed its new crew.
The 2nd Civil Administrative Court of Istanbul Asian part will consider a lawsuit of Ukraine to release the vessel from attachment and return it to Ukraine.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars