Lavrov says they have incontrovertible evidence in the case of Crimean sabotage
He stressed that it is not just about video recordings of interrogations of the suspects
Russia has irrefutable evidence of Ukrainian authorities planned sabotage in Crimea long before now, said Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov. He stressed that it is not just about video recordings of interrogations of the suspects.
Russia has irrefutable evidence that the Ukrainian authorities have planned diversion in the Crimea long before now in order to destabilize the situation on the peninsula. This was announced by Sergei Lavrov, the head of the Russian Foreign Ministry on Monday after a meeting with his German counterpart Frank-Walter Steinmeier in Yekaterinburg, reported by TASS.
"In addition to what you see on television, we have irrefutable evidence that it was a diversion, which was planned for a long time by the Main Directorate of Defence Intelligence of Ukraine and aimed to destabilize the situation in the Russian Crimea," - Lavrov said.
According to him, Moscow "is ready to provide additional evidence to their Western partners, who are seriously interested, for this never happens again."
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case