Latvia to spot another Russian war ship at its near shore
Latvia spotted a war ship of the Russian Federation in Latvian exclusive economic zone on Monday, July 18
Russian navy continues its active efforts near NATO member states’ borders. Russian ship approached the Latvian coastline.
Latvia spotted a war ship of the Russian Federation in Latvian exclusive economic zone on Monday, July 18, according to Latvian Armed Forces.
“On the 18th of July Latvian Naval Forces identified a Russian rescue towboat “Neptun” at a distance of 4 see miles from Latvian border.,” – states Latvian army in its Twitter.
LV ekskl. ekonom. zonā 4 j.j. no terit. jūras bruņotie spēki 18.07. identificēja Krievijas BS Okhtenskiy klases glābšanas velkoni "Neptun"— NBS (@Latvijas_armija) July 18, 2016
The activity of the Russian Navy and aviation has increased significantly due to the deterioration of relations between Russia and Western coalition in the midst of escalation of the conflict in Ukraine. In particular, Latvia spotted Russian was planes near its borders 270 times in 2015.
Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report 28 October, 17:29
Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia 28 October, 12:48
NATO is preparing for Russian military aggression 28 October, 11:09
NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe 27 October, 10:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case