Lack of political will to overcome corruption in Ukraine, - Tombinsky
Anti-corruption agency has not been created yet in Ukraine because of some interested parties
“Anti-corruption agency has not been created yet in Ukraine because there are some interested parties who oppose this”, - said the chairman of EU Delegation to Ukraine Ian Tombinsky.
According to his words, corruption issue in Ukraine is a lack of political will question.
"I can’t justify why the Anti-corruption agency can’t be created in 8 months. This is a question of political will, because there are no technical conditions that hamper to do this. Overcoming corruption is a question of political will so now we see a picture of this non-working agency. It can’t start working because someone is not interested in it”.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case