Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra is tightly guarded
Security measures are enhanced near Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra, where the faithful are expected to arrive
Security measures are enhanced near Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra, where the faithful are expected to arrive.
Law enforcement officers guard the perimeter, the believers pass trhoughframe metal detectors, according to Hromadske.
Meanwhile 1.5 thousand of the participants of the procession gathererd on the St. Volodymyr’s Hill, according to UNIAN.
A religious procession, which started in Ternopil and Donetsk regions in July, organized by the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (UOC) of Moscow Patriarchate, gather in Kyiv today on July 27.
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas