Kyiv Pechersk court rendered a decision to detain Shoygu
The court decision issued to detain Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoygu
Pechersk District Court of Kyiv allowed to detain the head of the "Defense Ministry of the Russian Federation Sergey Shoygu. The court decision was published in the Unified State Register of Court Decisions online.
It states that the court shall permit the body of pre-trial investigation to detain the suspect for the purpose of ensuring his participation in consideration of application for remand in custody.
It is noted that the resolution loses force on February 26, 2017 p. or before the specified date from the moment the suspect delivery or withdrawal of appeal by the prosecutor. The document cannot be appealed.
Earlier, the Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko said that the Prosecutor's General office suspects 18 high-ranking Russian officials and security forces officers of committing crimes against the national security of Ukraine's. They are put on a wanted list.
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain