‘We hope that the Office of UN High Commissioner on Human Rights will continue their thematic reports. We reckon one of the next reports should be dedicated to human rights observation in the occupied Crimea and Sevastopol, where Russian occupant authorities continue to violate human rights systematically’, reads the commentary on the website of Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry.
21:47 21.09.2017 Will Hurd: "Will Hurd: We need to be giving more support and lethal aid to Ukraine"
Kyiv expects UNHCHR’s report on human rights in illegally occupied Crimea
Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry commented on the issue
Ukraine to reduce number of checkpoints with Crimea 6 September, 16:08
- POLITICS08:51Facebook to give U.S. data on Russian interference with elections, - Zuckerberg
- UKRAINE TOP 08:08White House tells details of Trump, Poroshenko meeting
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Day in Donbas conflict zone: Militants violated truce three times
- POLITICS23:38Stoltenberg supports Ukrainian proposal for sending UN peacekeepers to Donbas
- POLITICS23:03Trump on meeting with Poroshenko: It's wonderful
- POLITICS22:32Romanian President canceled visit to Ukraine because of the law on education
- POLITICS21:14Ukraine and US have common vision of cooperation in security field, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas