Kremlin is doing everything possible for EU collapse with its right parties, - former Russian MP
UKIP party, which was main engine of Brexit, is one of the Kremlin's allies, believes MP
The Kremlin is interested in the disintegration of the EU, and is doing everything possible for this through the "right" parties. This was stated on the TV channel "112 Ukraine" by a former Russian State Duma deputy Ilya Ponomaryov.
"I am not inclined to exaggerate the" Kremlin's hand "in this issue, and influence, although, of course, the Kremlin is interested in general in the EU collapse, they are doing their best through their agents, just" far-right "parties", - he said.
Ponomaryov also said that the party UKIP, which was the main engine of Brexit, is one of the Kremlin's allies.
Kremlin begins to discredit Roman Sushchenko, - lawyer 6 October, 12:23
Kremlin doubts success of Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 16:57
Kremlin to take action if Ukraine imposes visa regime with Russia 7 October, 18:34
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case