Kremlin discredits Bellingcat’s report on MH17 downing in Donbas
Russian President’s press secretary Dmitry Peskov said this on May 4
The official urged the international society to rely on the information gathered by Russian experts (TASS).
“I don’t know how much credibility might be in that piece of information. Surely there is a lot of information about this tragedy, and it keeps coming from time to time. Most of it is based on rumors and some sort of falsified data”, Peskov told reporters.
Previously, Bellingcat experts found out the number of anti-aircraft missile system "Buk", which hit “Boeing 777" Malaysian airlines in 2014. According to their report, the weapon belonged to the 53rd Anti-Aircraft Missile Brigade of Russia's Armed Forces.
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars