Kolchenko hospitalized with low weight
Doctors claim that no deviations from the norm are observed and he will be convoyed back to the colony
The state of health of Ukrainian Oleksandr Kolchenko, illegally imprisoned in the Russian Federation, is normal, there were no reasons for his hospitalization. This was stated by the Public Oversight Commission of the Russian Federation in Chelyabinsk region Tatyana Shchur.
"Yesterday, within a group of public observers, I was in prison, a health care facility. This is a prison hospital. I saw Sasha, talked to him, talked with the doctors, saw medical records, with his permission. His condition is normal. Hi is naturally thin, and when we talked to his mother, she said, that he is always been like this. The medics said that they have no reasons to keep him in the hospital. All his tests are normal. There are no reasons not to trust the doctors there,"- she said.
Thus Shchur pointed out that Kolchenko's weight is really reduced.
Yesterday, unlawfully convicted in Russia the Ukrainian Oleksandr Kolchenko was transferred from prison to a hospital because of the low weight. This on Facebook wrote the Russian human rights activist Tatyana Shchur.
Oleksandr Kolchenko, a Ukrainian left-wing and trade union activist, antifascist, was accused of being a "Pravyi Sektor terrorist" on a political show trial staged by the Russian authorities. He was convicted to 10 years in prison. Ukraine demands to release all Ukrainian political prisoners in Russia, including Kolchenko. He has filled in the papers required for prisoner transfer to Ukraine; however, the prospects of it remain unclear.
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case