Kolchenko in isolation cell for four days already
The consul is not allowed to him - Tatyana Shchur
Ukrainian citizen Oleksandr Kolchenko, illegally detained in the Russian Federation,
is in an isolation cell for the fourth day already. The consul is not allowed to him. This was reported by the Public Oversight Commission of the Russian Federation in Chelyabinsk region Tatyana Shchur on air of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
"We visited him (Kolchenko - Ed.) in the colony today, he's been here, in an isolation cell, for 4 days already, for dress infraction," - says Tatyana Shchur.
Shchur stressed that Kolchenko is in tolerable health.
"He feels ok. We issued a medical act on the state of his physical and morale state. He said that there was no pressure either from the staff nor from other prisoners applied to him," - Shchur said.
At the same time Shchur stressed that Kolchenko is living in an information vacuum: officers do not give him the letters for two months already, they've made it only before the arrival of human rights defenders."
Shchur also reported that the consul is still not allowed to Kolchenko.
"The consul received a response from the Federal Service of Punishment Execution, stating that it is not in their competence, but in the competence of the head of their institution," - she summed up.
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain