Klitschko threatened to use his boxing skills to launch reforms in Kiev
He noted that previously did not use these skills outside the ring
In order to restore coherence in the capital and finally to launch the reform, I’m willing to use my boxing skills, - stated Mayor of Kyiv Vitaliy Klitschko during the interview.
"For many years doing sports, I did not use these skills outside the ring but now I warn you. If a person does not perceive normal speech, argument, opinion, I will use all the methods to restore order in the capital, in the country and finally to launch reforms. Because the Ukraine’s future depends on how successful the reform will be implemented.” – said Klitschko.
Earlier Klitschko met with Joe Biden in Washington
Mayor of Kyiv noted that it may happen that our foreign partners would say: "There is no sense to work together with people who can’t even understand each other!"
"It would be the most shameful situation, and I do my best to avoid it", - he added.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain