‘Human rights in the occupied Crimea and release of the Ukrainian political prisoners will be one of the priority issues during negotiations with the Council of Europe and the OSCE. Currently, I’m working hard with our partners, including the EU, to make it clear that we demand Russia to give access for international NGOs and humanitarian organizations, to help and support Ukraine in this regard. It’s important that we take care of the rights of the political prisoners in the occupied Crimea’, Pavlo Klimkin said while talking to the press in Kyiv on Monday.
17:46 28.04.2017 Police conducted training in Kyiv metro: Officers were "freeing hostages" and "searching for explosives"
Klimkin: Ukraine, OSCE to discuss human rights in Crimea
The Ukrainian government strives for access for international humanitarian organizations to the annexed peninsula
Fillon: ‘Crimea is historically Russian territory’ 20 April, 15:36
- UKRAINE TOP 18:56Eurovision2107 performers: Jacques Houdek from Croatia
- UKRAINE TOP 18:55Crypt of Alexander of Macedon times found in Crimea near Kerch bridge
- SOCIETY18:49More tickets for Eurovision to come to sale in soon
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:19Military vehicle blew up in ATO zone, one soldier died
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:54Russia illegally extracts three billion cubic meters of Ukrainian gas in Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 17:46Police conducted training in Kyiv metro: Officers were "freeing hostages" and "searching for explosives"
- SOCIETY17:25Eurovision2017 performers: Slavko Kalezić from Montenegro
- RUSSIA17:20EU intends to extend sanctions against Russia, - Reuters
- RUSSIA17:03Samoylova to perform in occupied Sevastopol on May 9
- UKRAINE TOP 16:49Money confiscated from Yanukovych to return to Ukraine’s treasury today
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:22, 26 April Anniversary of Chernobyl nuclear disaster in Ukraine
19:11, 26 April EU Ambassadors approve EU-Ukraine visa-free regime