Klimkin speaks about role of Ukraine in nuclear test ban issue in Vienna
He draws special attention of international community to practical contribution to work of International Monitoring System
Within the framework of the ministerial meeting, which is being held in Vienna, Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin made a statement in which he noted the importance of the place and role of Ukraine in the process of facilitating the entry into force of the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban. Ukrainian Foreign Ministry press service reports this.
According to the report, Klimkin drew the special attention of the international community to a practical contribution to the work of the International Monitoring System, in particular to the effective operation of high-tech PS 45 seismic station in Malin, which allows you to quickly locate the source of nuclear explosions and accurately detect these signals.
Along with this, the Office noted that during his stay in Vienna Klimkin scheduled series of bilateral meetings with European and American partners and the heads of the secretariats of international organizations.
Klimkin: ‘Russia tries distorting entire logic of Minsk peace process’ 12 October, 17:19
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Klimkin: Russia tries to tear Europe appart 12 October, 17:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars