Klimkin: Secure electronic declaration system will start working until September
Klimkin said electronic declaration system is important for Ukraine in first place
Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin said that the protected system of electronic declaration will be launched before the end of August.
According to nv.ua, the Minister stressed that the system of e-declaration is important for Ukraine in the first place.
"I hope very much that in the next few days it will work, the software will be improved, State Service of Special Communication and National Agency on corruption prevention are working on this and it will be 100% launched until the end of the month", said Klimkin.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Klimkin: ‘Russia tries distorting entire logic of Minsk peace process’ 12 October, 17:19
Klimkin: Russia tries to tear Europe appart 12 October, 17:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case