Kyiv: police seized a large arsenal of weapons and ammunition - Kryschenko
A resident of Kyiv-Svyatoshynsky district was storing at home automatic weapons and grenades
Law enforcement officers seized a large arsenal of weapons and ammunition in Kyiv. This was announced by Andriy Kryschenko, Chief of Main Office of National Police of Ukraine in Kyiv on his Facebook page.
"This morning the Shevchenko Police Department detectives seized another arsenal of weapons: machine guns, grenades, bullets. Who and why is supplying this to Kyiv - we can't answer this question." - Kryschenko writes. At the same Chief of the Kyiv police is not providing any details of the operation.
According to the press service of the Kiev police, law enforcement officers received information that a resident of Kyiv-Svyatoshynsky district was storing at home automatic weapons and grenades.
"As a result, 6 Kalashnikovs, a sub-machine gun, a Makarov pistol, eight grenades, two TNT blocks, electric detonator, and more than 2 thousand bullets of various calibers were confiscated. According to the owner, guns and ammunition were given to him by his acquaintances from ATO zone," - stated Kryschenko.
Earlier, in the suburbs of the Dnieper the Security Service officers together with the police discovered an arms cache with a large arsenal of weapons in an abandoned farm building.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas