Kerry warned Head of Turkish MFA about harmfulness of hints on US involvement in the coup
US Secretary of State yesterday evening had telephone conversation with Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu
US Secretary of State John Kerry yesterday evening had a telephone conversation with Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, reported the US State Department spokesman John Kirby.
During the conversation, Kerry offered Turkey assistance in the investigation of the events of coup attempt."However, the public hints or claims of any US role in the failed coup are false and harmful to bilateral relations", - stated in the State Department.
Previously, the agency reported Reuters, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said that the American NATO military base "Incirlik" in Turkey was involved in coup attempt, writes Slon.ru. The military air base of the alliance, according to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic, participated in the riots.
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case