Justice Minister: Amendments to law on e-declaration possible
That could happen after European Commission experts examine the document, Pavlo Petrenko surmises
‘The discussion on the matter among MPs and experts is underway. However, all sorts of changes or amendments to the law on e-declaration should be agreed with European Commission experts. They should be evaluated, weighed.’ Ukraine’s Justice Minister Pavlo Petrenko told this Channel 5 in an interview.
The official insists that law enforcers should have access to the relevant information in digital declarations filed by officials; at the same time, he opposes the idea to make this access public, as it might pose a threat for the person who files the declaration. " "
‘There will be no loosening or narrowing down of the e-declaration system’, Petrenko stressed. "
Source: Channel 5
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars