Joseph Biden and Petro Poroshenko discussed the Minsk deal
Poroshenko also had a conversation with President Erdoğan about Crimean issues
The U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden had a telephone conversation with Ukrainian President Poroshenko, as stated by the press office of the Ukrainian head of the state.
"The U.S. Vice President confirmed willingness of the United States to continue working for the full implementation of the Minsk agreements and restoration of territorial integrity of Ukraine. The parties agree on the necessity of preserving the existing international sanctions for the achievement of the above-mentioned goals," according to the statement. Poroshenko thanked the American party for a coherent political support, humanitarian, financial and military assistance and facilitation in the implementation of reforms, particularly in the sphere of struggle against corruption.
Also Ukrainian leader had a conversation with the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. They discussed ways to develop strategic partnership between Ukraine and Turkey, particularly the implementation of agreements reached in the course of the last session of the Interstate Strategic Council of the High Level in March 2015 in Kyiv. The Turkish President invited the President of Ukraine to visit Turkey in 2016.
Erdoğan emphasized that Turkey did not recognize the illegal annexation of Ukrainian Crimea and thanked the President of Ukraine for his attention to the rights of Crimean Tatars on the occupied peninsula.
EU Council: EU-Ukraine Summit to take place November 24 10 October, 12:03
Kremlin doubts success of Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 16:57
Time and place of next Normandy Four meeting irrelevant 10 October, 13:31
Playing disengagement 12 October, 20:30
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars