Joint US - Ukrainian reconnaissance flight above Russia
Russian experts to control strict adherence to the agreed flight parameters and use of surveillance equipment under the agreement
U.S. and Ukrainian military shall perform reconnaissance flight above Russia. It starts on August 22 and will last until 27 August.
The flight to be held in the frames of the International Treaty on Open Skies.
American aircraft will take off in Ulan-Ude, Republic of Buryatia, Russia.
According to the Russian side, Russian experts shall control strict adherence to the agreed flight parameters and use of surveillance equipment under the agreement.
Pentagon chief expresses need for nuclear weapons to deter Russia’s threat 27 September, 08:33
Poroshenko: Trump’s words about Crimea are ‘campaign rhetoric’ 26 September, 09:15
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels