Jens Stoltenberg to visit military exercises in Lviv region
NATO Secretary General was invited to Ukraine by President Petro Poroshenko.
Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), Jens Stoltenberg on invitation of the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko will attend the opening of the international exercise of rectification of the consequences of natural and anthropogenic disasters "Ukraine-2015", press service of Lviv Regional State Administration reports.
"September 21 in the Lviv region will begin an international exercises on rectification of the consequences of natural and manmade disasters "Ukraine-2015 ". The opening ceremony of international exercises will be attended by President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg," said in a statement.
Joint international field exercises "Ukraine-2015" will be held from 21 to 25 September at the Yavoriv training ground, Lviv region.
Earlier, the press service of President Poroshenko stated that Jens Stoltenberg will take part in a meeting of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
According to the words of Ukrainian Deputy Minister of Defense for European Integration Ihor Dolhov, from this visit of NATO Secretary General Kyiv expects to sign an agreement to create NATO official agency in Ukraine.
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Russia bombers fly near Iceland passenger airliner 27 September, 09:47
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain