Jaresko should lead the government instead Yatsenyuk, - Abromavicius
Minister of Economic Development sees the need to change the Prime Minister because of the crisis of confidence
Aivaras Abromavicius considers Natalie Jaresko to lead the government instead of Arseniy Yatsenyuk, reported UNIAN.
"Because there is not only a crisis of confidence, but also a crisis of values (...) Ukrainian government should be leaded by a person with the purest reputation, who is, in my opinion, Jaresko. Also it can be any other Ukrainian politician who works in politics longer than half a year", - said Abromavicius.
Earlier we reported about the list of victories and defeats of Abromavicius
However he notes that Jaresko is very skeptical about the idea of her own Prime Minister position, "because it is the most difficult job in difficult circumstances without support." "So the President and Prime Minister should persuade her and guarantee that their parties will vote for all the Cabinet's initiatives", - said the Head of the Ministry of Economic Development.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case