‘I’m following the events in the Council of Europe member country, Armenia, where a number of armed people has been holding hostages at a police station in Yerevan. I urge everyone involved in this dangerous situation to put an end to it immediately and get bback to democratic methods’, Jaglandsaid as quoted by Ukrinform news agency.
23:15 22.05.2017 Consultations should be held before voting for visa regime with Russia, — Verkhovna Rada chairman
22:37 22.05.2017 Oleh Slobodyan: ""It is not an option to tell EU border guard "l want to visit my friend in Warsaw" and hope that this will end the dialogue""
21:53 22.05.2017 Ex-head of traffic police Makarenko kept under arrest with $190 thousand bail right
20:31 22.05.2017 One of Inter television channel leaders expelled from Ukraine and banned entry for 5 years
Jagland: Conflicting sides in Armenia should bring end to ‘dangerous situation’
OSCE Secretary General concerned over the fact that protesters took hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:52Donbas conflict: 30 attacks reported, one Ukrainian soldier wounded
- UKRAINE TOP 23:15Consultations should be held before voting for visa regime with Russia, — Verkhovna Rada chairman
- UKRAINE TOP 21:53Ex-head of traffic police Makarenko kept under arrest with $190 thousand bail right
- UKRAINE TOP 21:14Another Ukrainian provider blocks Russian websites
- UKRAINE TOP 20:31One of Inter television channel leaders expelled from Ukraine and banned entry for 5 years
- SOCIETY19:33Trial of journalist Semena in Crimea postponed to June 5
- SOCIETY19:12Ministry of Healthcare annuls sanitary code to implement 4G
- POLITICS18:41McCain called Putin "thug and murderer", while Lavrov was labeled "propagandist"
- POLITICS18:24Macron hosts Putin at Palace of Versailles on May 29
- FINANCE17:57Ukraine begins to export beef in China
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:31, 17 May Stradivari’s violin seized from driver in Donetsk region