Italy may delay roll over of Russia sanctions
Italy urges to include the Brussels agrees to review its policy towards Russia before the end of 2016 at the EU summit on June 28-29
UNIAN reports this.
Rome refuses to sign the documents before that. Such requirements may delay the extension of the EU sanctions against Russia, despite the agreement concluded by the EU Ambassadors earlier this week to extend the restrictive measures for another six months.
"Italy may delay the extension of sanctions against Russia. She wants to hear the European Council conclusions on policy between Russia and Ukraine, which meeting will take place later this year", reads the report.
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
EU Council not to impose sanctions against Russia because of Syria 17 October, 20:36
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars