Italian parliamentarians are going to visit Crimea
In July, French MPs visited the occupied peninsula
Italian MPs are planning to visit Crimea following the representatives of France, - told the head of of Russia State Duma Committee on International Affairs Alexei Pushkov on Twitter.
"After the French, Italian MPs are going to visit Crimea. West will not be able to keep the insulation of Crimea: the people who live there are the part of Europe "- Pushkov wrote.
Recall that in July this year occupied Crimea was visited by delegation of 11 French deputies, headed by a co-chairman of the Association "Franco-Russian Dialogue" Thierry Mariani. There they were accompanied by the head of the State Duma's CIS Affairs Committee Leonid Slutsky.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case