Istanbul Criminal Court has issued an order to detain Gulen
Second Criminal Court of Istanbul rendered a judgment to detain of opposition leader and Islamic preacher Fethullah Gulen
Second Criminal Court of Istanbul rendered a judgment to detain of opposition leader and Islamic preacher Fethullah Gulen. This is reported by the Turkish news agency "Anadolu".
As a reason for detention an indication to the organization of the coup attempt in Turkey to 15 July is a called.
Recall that a key ally of Gulen was detained before in Turkey.
A group of soldiers tried to seize power in Turkey in the night of 15 July 16.
Erdogan blamed Gulen for organizing the coup. Gulen has been living in the USA since 1999. At the same time the State Department requires a proof of Gulen's guilt for his extradition to the homeland.
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars