Israel's President to arrive in Kyiv in September 2016
Reuven Rivlin plans to visit Kyiv to participate in commemoration of 75th anniversary of Babyn Yar tragedy
According to UNIAN, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Israel Ambassador to Ukraine Eliav Belotserkovsky said this during a meeting with Ukraine’s Parliament Speaker Andriy Parubiy.
Israeli President plans to give a speech in Ukraine’s Parliament during his visit. The Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein’s visit is also on the agenda of bilateral relations.
In turn, Chairman of the Ukrainian Parliament informed the Ambassador about the need to harmonize the dates of stay in accordance with the schedule of sessional work of the Parliament and confirmed the invitation to Edelstein.
The speaker stressed that the signing of the Memorandum of Cooperation between the Ukraine’s Parliament and the Knesset of Israel will contribute to the deepening of cooperation. Also, according to him, Ukraine's ratification of the Agreement with Israel on Social Security and the Treaty on temporary employment of Ukrainian workers in certain sectors of the Israeli economy are also very important.
"We will consider the documents in the Parliament, we will support and ratify the agreement", he said.
Parubiy also noted the high level of mutual understanding and trust between Ukraine and Israel, the active cooperation at the level of parliamentary friendship groups. He stressed that "the Israel support is very important for Ukraine in terms of the Russian aggression".
Poroshenko will go to Israel for Peres funeral 29 September, 14:22
Poroshenko: We are building Ukraine with no place for anti-Semitism 29 September, 12:28
Rivlin interrupts visit to Ukraine due to Peres’s death 28 September, 09:02
Poroshenko: Passing of Peres is loss for entire world 30 September, 10:47
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars