Ukraine is among the enemies of Islamic state
ISIS terrorists published the new video
The terrorists of Islamic state published the video, where Ukraine is ranked among the 60 countries, with which Islamists are fighting, reported Gazeta Wyborcza.
This video has already deleted from YouTube and Vimeo resources.
The militants of the extremist organization incorporated the number of countries, which are not related to the conflict in Syria to the international anti-terrorist coalition. These countries are Poland, Lithuania and Moldova.
'It is your coalition with the devil. With Iran, Turkey and Russia, which joined the fight, because wrong are always united in order to overcome the truth' - quoted the words one of the terrorists publication.
Earlier, the militants of Islamic state threatened the attacks via video messages to the residents of France, US and Russia.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Shoigu: Russia and Syria suspended air attacks on Aleppo 18 October, 13:24
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas