ISIS militants tried to enter the territory of Ukraine
They intended to obtain medical treatment in the country
Ukrainian Security Service (USS), together with border guards and police blocked the entrance to the territory of Ukraine for 59 persons who participated in the armed conflict in Syria, as states the press-service of the agency.
"Militants of international terrorist organization "Islamic State"," "The al-Nusra Front" and "Islamic Caucasus Emirate" are forcibly returned to the country of their origin," as said in a statement.
Most of them have been deported from Turkey, Jordan and Egypt on suspicion of terrorist activities, and some of them even have a criminal record for committing violent crimes.
"Militants consider Ukraine as a transit area to receive treatment or to make some fake documents to travel to the Syrian-Iraqi military conflict zone," says USS.
In particular, October 29, a citizens of the Russian Federation was denied entry to Ukraine. This man is a member of a terrorist organization "Islamic State", he took part in the fighting in Syria. He came to Ukraine from Turkey.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain