ISIS claims responsibility for ax attack in German train
A train ax attacker is a teenage refugee and a fighter of "Islamic State"
A teenage refugee, who attacked train passengers with an ax and a knife in German Bavaria, was a fighter of the Islamic State.
It is reported by Le Figaro with the link to Amaq agency, close to the terrorist group.
"The author of the attack is one of the militants of the Islamic state ", - a statement reads. - "He made an assault in response to the actions of the international coalition that carries out airstrikes in Syria and Iraq."
A teenage refugee from Afghanistan, armed with an ax and a knife, wounded four people in a train in southern Germany overnight into Tuesday. Another 14 got doctors' assistance because of the state of shock. The attacker was killed when he tried to escape from the scene.
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria 28 October, 12:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case