Iran states it will not buy Russian air defense systems S-400
The country's Defense Ministry stressed that they had received an offer from Moscow to buy such weapons
Iran is not going to buy Russian air defense system S-400, although Moscow offered such weapons to Iran, Tasnim News reported with reference to Iranian Defense Minister.
According to the minister, Russia offered Iran "S-400 and some other systems", but Tehran has no plans to buy them.
Regarding the S-300 systems, which Moscow has pledged to sell to Tehran in 2007 under the contract year, minister Dehkan reported that Iran has voluntarily withdrawn the lawsuit against Russia after the start of deliveries of air defense systems.However, he added, Iran retains the right to legally reopen the case, if the S-300 will not be delivered in full.
IFJ calls on Russia to free Sushchenko 4 October, 10:26
Kremlin begins to discredit Roman Sushchenko, - lawyer 6 October, 12:23
Russia Today bank accounts blocked in Britain 17 October, 16:14
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels