Iran reports Russia to stop using the air base in Hamadan
However, Russian Ministry of Defence admits their further use of the air base in Iran
Russia has stopped using air base Hamadan in Iran, the official representative of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
and Minister of Defence calls "bragging" that Moscow has disclosed the use of Iranian base.
Bahram Ghasemi, the official representative of the Iranian Foreign Ministry, during his press conference said that reports.
"Russia has no their air base in Iran, they jsut based here. They carried out this operation, which it is currently completed," - said Ghasemi.
However, Russian Ministry of Defence admits their further use of the air base in Iran.
Russian aviation, earlier deployed to the base in Iran, has now completed their tasks. Further possible use will be based on mutual agreements, said the Defense Ministry. All Russian aircrafts have now returned from Iran back to Russia.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain