Investigation of crimes against Euromaidan to stop since March 1
Government didn't accept the changes to the Law on the State Bureau of Investigation
The investigation of cases on crimes during Euromaidan will be terminated on March 1, reported NV referring to Head of the Special Investigation department of the Ukrainian Prosecutor Office Sergey Gorbatyuk.
Earlier we reported that annual payments to be made to families of deceased at Maidan
Gorbatyuk noted that he warned about such possibility, however, Ukrainian Government has concluded its work without accepting the changes to the Law on the State Bureau of Investigation. The next session of Parliament will be held on March 15.
Earlier, the Prosecutor Office encouraged Government to make changes to the law on the State Bureau of Investigation, otherwise on March 1 all investigations of crimes committed against the Revolution activists and cases of high-ranking officials will be stopped.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars