Interpol didn't restart Ukraine’s Ex-President Viktor Yanukovych international search
"European institutions clearly see that this case is a political issue", - Yanukovych's lawyer
Interpol did not restart an International search of Ukraine’s Ex-President Viktor Yanukovych, - reported Yanukovych's lawyer Vitaly Serdyuk.
“Our English colleagues are engaged in the issues of cooperation with Interpol. As confirmed by the official information, the Interpol didn’t put Viktor Yanukovych on “wanted” list again. Now European institutions clearly see that this case is a political issue and the human rights guaranteed by the Convention are not being implemented in Ukraine. Interpol is not involved in tracing people who are being persecuted for political reasons ", - said the lawyer.
The Interpol Commission, which was able to take a decision on Yanukovych’s “return” to international wanted list, should met in September 2015 in Lyon, France.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars