In Trilateral contact group we need to change everything, there is a stalemate, - Savchenko
In her opinion, there should be more professionals of military affairs
We need to change everything in the Trilateral contact group, because now there is a stalemate. This was stated in the air of TV channel "112 Ukraine" by MP Nadia Savchenko.
"In the Trilateral contact group we need to change everything, absolutely. I would not be afraid to start this process, if there would be a need. I do not know whether there is a necessity: the way it is happening now - it's still a stalemate. I have some other thoughts, about how it should be reformatted, I have talked about it with European politicians behind closed doors, with US politicians ", - she said.
She noted that the format change must start with individuals.
"There should be less politicians and more professionals of military affairs, who will agree on specific things," - added Savchenko.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas