In the coming hours group of Ukrainian doctors will depart to visit Savchenko
Russian authorities promised that Ukrainian doctors will be allowed to examine Ukrainian pilot
Ukrainian diplomats managed to obtain a promise from the Russian authorities that Ukrainian doctors will be allowed to examine Ukrainian pilot in jail, - reported MP Iryna Gerashchenko on Facebook, adding "just received this information from the President."
"In the coming hours a group of Ukrainian doctors will depart to visit Nadiya, examine her and provide support", - wrote Gerashchenko.
According to her words, on the instructions of Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, a mobile team was formed by the best Ukrainian doctors.
Gerashchenko explained that Poroshenko also instructed Ministry of External Affairs to create a headquarters for Savchenko’s release coordination.
"Several times in those days Ukrainian President talked with Nadia’s mother, Maria Ivanovna, in person and by phone. Every effort is made so that she could meet her daughter, "- wrote Gerashchenko
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case