In Syria, as a result of Turkish shelling killed 35 civilians, - rights activists
Today is 5th day of Turkish military operations in northern Syria against Kurds and ISIS
As a result of air and artillery strikes of Turkey near the Syrian Jarabulus were killed 35 civilians, another 75 were injured. This writes the AFP citing the Syrian Monitoring Centre for Human Rights.
In particular, 20 civilians were killed and 50 wounded near the village of Jeb al-Koussa, which is under the control of "Democratic Syria forces" whp support the Kurds.
Another 15 people were killed and 25 wounded near the village of Al-Amarneh.
"Friends of European Ukraine" suggest to involve US into Normandy Four 13 October, 14:16
Kharkiv region is still under threat of destabilization 12 October, 08:28
In more than 60 countries today will take place action "Stop Putin" 14 October, 15:19
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars