In Crimea was adopted a budget for the next year
Most of the incomes are introduces as donations from Russia
MP`s of co called Crimean Government introduced the budget for year 2016, says press service of Crimean Government.
The total profit accounts for 67,4 milliards rubles (approximately 920 million $). About 43,5 milliards are donations. Doubtless we are talking about donations from Russian Federation. In the same time expenses for the next 2016 year are counted with the total value 86,7 milliards rubles.
Shortage of the budget is about 19.3 milliards. It will be repaid with the help of credits.
To compare, in 2015 the budget of Crimea was 66,5 milliards rubles, and before the occupation – 5 milliard grivna (approximately 217 million $)
Not so long time ago the head of Crimean Government Sergei Aksenov said Crimeans will travel abroad with Russian passports.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case