OSCE Ministerial meeting in Belgrade: Ukraine in the spotlight
Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin to meet with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and head of EU diplomacy Federica Mogherini
'The OSCE Ministerial Council starts in Belgrade. It is expected that the latest developments in Ukraine will be in the spotlight', - reported a correspondent of ‘112 Ukraine’.
'The arrival of the delegations began at 8 a.m. (Kyiv time). Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin plans to hold a series of bilateral meetings. The most important ones are the bilateral meetings with Federica Mogherini, the High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, as well as with John Kerry, U.S. Secretary of State. Klimkin is not going to meet with his Russian counterpart Lavrov today. It means there are two bilateral meetings - Kerry with Lavrov and Klimkin with Kerry, and after that, the officials will discuss the results', the journalist said.
The press conference of Ertugrul Apakan, the OSCE SMM Chief Monitor, and Martin Sajdik, the representative of Trilateral Contact Group will be held around 5:30 p.m. (Kyiv time).
Earlier in Belgrade, Kerry planned to discuss with Lavrov implementation of Minsk agreements in Ukraine.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case