In Armenia armed men grasped building of police and took hostages
They demand release of opposition leader. There is information about victims and wounded people
In Armenia, a group of armed men grasped a building of police and internal troops in the district Erebuni of Yerevan, Armenian capital. This was stated by the Minister of National Security of Armenia (1994-1995) David Shahnazaryan.
There is information about wounded people, and two police officers as rebel's hostages. At the same time edition of "Yerkir Media" reports about the victims.
Armed men claimed their requirement to release the coordinator of the opposition Armenian civil initiative "founding parliament" Zhirayr Sefilyan, who is now in detention on charges of illegal acquisition and possession of weapons. Their second requirement - is the resignation of the government.
These people publish their ststements through social networks. The last of their statement was that they will defend themselves to the last bullet.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case