In Ankara, due to the coup detained 33 people, including high-ranking officials
It was decided to carry out searches of 44 people, some of them are deputy governors, lawyers and social workers
As part of the investigation into the attempted coup in the Turkish capital Ankara, police detained 33 people. It is reported by Anadolu Agency.
"Among the 33 detainees are the representatives of the executive branch, including several governors," - said in a statement.
Altogether, according to information from the prosecutor's office, it was decided to carry out searches of 44 people in connection with the coup attempt, some of them are deputy governors, lawyers and social workers.
As reported earlier, from the Turkish army were fired about 1.4 thousand soldiers accused in relations with Gulen.
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars