In a multi-storeyed building an anti-terrorist operation is going in St. Petersburg
An anti-terrorist operation is underway. White sacks were brought in, a popping also heard
Russian law enforcement officers are conducting a special operation to detain Caucasian militants in St. Petersburg at the moment. It is held in one of the multi-storeyed buildings on Leninsky Ave.
According to witnesses, law enforcement officers in bullet-proof vest and helmets arrived at the house early in the morning of August 17, reported by Vesti. At 10:30 eyewitnesses informed that the builkding was surrounded by people wearing special operations troops uniform. They brought in many white sackes. People are let out of the building, but are not let back in without explanation. Around 11.30 a popping was heard, according to Fontanka.
According to the representative of the regional FSB, the militants may be the members of illegal formations in the North Caucasus region.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars